Top Talent from The Dubin Group (Summer 2018)August 2, 2018
Why You Need Labor Day Now More Than EverAugust 31, 2018
As you may know (or have experienced!), the weeks surrounding the summer-to-fall transition is typically one of the most unproductive times of the year. Output and efficiency can drop by as much as 12-15% overall, as the mornings get darker and the temperatures keep dropping.
Don’t despair! As a consistent member of the Best Places to Work and Top Recruiters lists over our 20 years in business, The Dubin Group has learned a few ways to make this bittersweet time more exciting and productive.
Take a look at the tips and articles below for some innovative ideas on how to get your employees out of the Dog Days of August and moving into a Spectacular September!
1. BE FLEXIBLE, especially when it comes to the overwhelming amount of fall family and back-to-school commitments.
2. Get workers out of the office! Let them work from home, the park – wherever they feel comfortable to get the juices flowing.
3. Encourage teamwork and engage the spirit of your staff while participating in charity events, team building exercises, or a classic early Happy Hour.
4. Focus On The WHY. Band the team together around your mission/ vision and set “lifelines”, not deadlines to achieve them! Do they feel like they have the tools to succeed?
5. Keep a little “SUMMER” in your Q4! Keep early Fridays all year long (like we are!) and encourage healthy work-life harmony as the end-of-year pressure builds!
And if you’re still holding on: